Project Management | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
For this position you should be able to check the following:
- 5+ years software development project management experience
- Engineering background
- Experience managing engineering delivery projects
- Agile / Scrum expertise
- Experience / success working with cross-located teams
- Jira expertise
- Requirements gathering and development
- Very strong on communication skills
- Strong past success working with internal stakeholders and executives
- Strong Documenting / developing KPI's, MVP, Metrics, and User Testing fundamentals
- Ability to present project milestones, updates and roadmaps to stakeholders
- Develop statements of work (SOWs) for new projects
- Bachelor Degree in relevant area
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication.
A day in the life of a Project Manager:
- Manage projects of various sizes and degrees of complexity in an Agile setup.
- Manage multiple aspects of assigned projects on a daily basis including scope, requirements, schedule, testing, change management, stakeholder management, communication, risk management and risk mitigation to ensure achievement of project and business objectives.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion to ensure on time delivery of tasks and sub-tasks.
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved at the working levels to the appropriate level of management for resolution.
- Conduct daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint and ensure that the team is continuously learning from previous experience.
- Make recommendations for project improvements and identify additional best practice methodologies.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Identifies & proposes QA process improvement.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
We offer you a competitive compensation package, career and development opportunities in a professional, international and nice work environment.