Project Management | Atlanta, GA | Full Time and Temporary
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Project Management or Scrum Master certification a plus, but not required.
- 10+ years minimum proven project management skills/discipline in work planning, estimating, resource planning, risk assessment, scope and issue management with complex projects.
- Able to work in a Matrix environment and strong command of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Use of PM tools such as CA Clarity, MS Project
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence for managing Agile projects
- Managing project teams during transition from Waterfall to Agile
- Skills to integrate within a project team and lead/support them in alignment with the PMO enterprise operating model
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7-10 years experience in Project management
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.