Project Manager (Agile / Scrum / Software Development)
Agile Transformation Guild | Chicago, IL | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager (Agile / Scrum / Software Development) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. This Project Manager will be responsible for coaching, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile software development projects that provide exceptional business value to the customers. He/she will work with a team of highly motivated and fast-paced professionals focused on continuing to grow ourselves, our innovative apps and our products.
Core to this need are:
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Engineering background
- Experience managing engineering delivery projects
- Agile / Scum expertise
- Eliminate roadblocks for teams to ensure smooth and successful work execution
- Organize and facilitate all scrum ceremonies including daily stand ups, sprint planning and sprint demos
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong documentation of KPI's, Metrics, and User Testing fundamentals
- Ability to present project milestones, updates and roadmaps to stakeholders
- Develop statements of work (SOWs) for new projects
- Bachelors Degree in relevant area
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) is a plus
- Certified Project Management Professional (highly preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.