Project Management | Johns Creek, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Seasoned PM. At least 5-7 years leading large and complex technical projects from inception to closing.
- Must have strong Project management experience with enterprise-wide HW/SW installation, field deployments, and the standup data center infrastructure to support application development teams.
- Must be versatile, meaning can lead waterfall projects in across various areas of the infrastructure.
- Can hit the ground running with little hand holding. Must be a team player with good negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Data Center fundamentals to include on-Premise Servers, Storage, Network
- Knowledge of Networking and Wireless Networking fundamentals to include WANs, LANS, Routers, Switches, Access Points
- Knowledge of Telephony fundamentals to include on-Premise Phone systems, Hosted Voice, VoIP
- Knowledge of Mobile fundamentals to include handhelds, tablets
- Knowledge of Cisco and Avaya Hosted Voice Telephony/VOIP a plus
- Knowledge of eCommerce infrastructure
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 8-10 years experience in Project Management
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.