Project Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager/Owner to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts in San Francisco, CA (must be onsite). We are seeking a Product Owner/Manager for the Data & Analytics Team. The successful candidate will collaborate to build the product vision that aligns to user research and organizational strategies. From the vision, you will work with a Designer and Tech Lead - at times other Product Owner/Managers - to create a roadmap. The roadmap will inform a prioritized backlog that delivers and iterates the right features for the product teams supported. You will demonstrate a collaborative agile environment that enables the product team to bring the data and AI/ML centric products to life. You will be hyper focused on the customer and measure the success and value the product unlocks.
Core to this need are:
- Ability to interpret customer needs and apply them to existing or new products
- Assessing the current state of product landscape, suggesting recommendations for improvement, and identifying changes in scope
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development.
- Successfully shipped product from discovery to delivery for B2B or B2C products or services
Experience as a Product Owner/Manager of an agile development team
Relevant product experience in an enterprise environment
5+ years of product manager/owner experience in a technology-driven company
Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in related field or equivalent work experience
Experience with data, analytics, or AI/ML centric product development
Product Owner, Scrum Master, or other Agile certification is highly desirable
- Collaborate to develop clear product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Put the user first and think creatively and critically about data and AI/ML products
- Transform product strategy into well-articulated business requirements, using qualitative and quantitative data to inform product direction and prioritization
- Lead discovery-driven planning to explore new possibilities for innovative product solutions.
- Define the strategic direction and approach of business and user needs on client engagements, including product vision, measurable business results, roadmaps and critical success factors.
- Facilitate and perform reviews of the product to ensure key business needs are sufficiently met and that there is consistency in the design across the platform.
- Gather feedback that highlights key functionality/processes needed and provide recommendations for potential solutions
- Work closely with Technical Leaders to understand how to develop the business case.
- Work closely with Business Analyst to create business and technical requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, and use cases.
- Work closely and collaborate with UI/UX design team to conceptualize requirements, turning high-level requirements into wireframes, prototypes, final designs, and assets.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.