Project Management | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
Meeting with business partners to help frame their business needs
Documentation of critical information shared during strategy, design, development, and release meetings.
Gather feedback that highlights key functionality/processes needed and provide recommendations for potential solutions
Create requirement artifacts, user stories, acceptance criteria and use cases.
Work closely and collaborate with UI/UX design team to conceptualize requirements, turning high level requirements into wireframes, prototypes, final designs and assets.
Facilitate and perform reviews of the product to ensure key business needs are sufficiently met and that there is consistency in the design across the platform.
Lead or assist with day-to-day project tasks required to deliver of multiple, concurrent, complex work efforts and enhancements
Core to this need are:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- 5+ years of Marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant area
- Ability to interpret customer needs and apply them to existing or new products
- Experience working with a technology group in large, complex product development
- Strong technical background and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- A solid understanding of full stack development
- A strong foundation and knowledge of UX Design and Visual Design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience with JJava/Jira product workflow tools
- Experience developing customer and product requirements for product development teams
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and communication Product Road Maps
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and growing products
- Understanding of apps and how they are built
- Experience and knowledge building apps for multiple consumers
- Understanding of business, technical and customer inputs to define new and/or changes to existing customer experiences- Collaborates with Customer Experience and UX teams to ensure implement designed customer experiences
- Strong partnerships with developers
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.