Agile Transformation Guild | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Ability to manage team/initiative delivery (including technology, quality, strategy and schedules)
- Ability to oversee and promote team backlog health (ensure items are groomed, estimated and correctly planned inside build/release delivery iterations)
- Ability to create initiative reporting (status updates, financial reports, risks, challenges: technical ones included)
- Ability to coach team and align goals to company objectives (tailoring agile processes, improving efficiency of tool usage, improving existing workflows, reduce waste)
- Ability to oversee initiative/program release management (including plans, environments, logistics, communication)
- Ability to coordinate program level efforts (Scrum of scrums, Dependency identification and planning, Performance testing, Environment setup)
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to onboard new resources (where applicable)
- Ability to work in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Project management knowledge (including all phases of SDLC)
- Agile mindset and experience (especially Scrum / Kanban / Safe framework)
- Familiarity with Waterfall delivery model is a plus
- Office tools skills (MS Office suite: Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Project / Visio)
- Issue tracking tool experience (Azure DevOps, JIRA, VersionOne, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Fluent in English (including technology and financial domain jargon)
- Cloud technology knowledge is a plus (MS Azure)
- Conflict management skills
- Risk management skills
- Team player
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S.A. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.