Project Management | Las Vegas, NV | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product or marketing for loyalty platforms
- High integrity, energy, and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a capacity to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Out of the box thinker who wants to take on a lot of responsibility.
- Previous experience working directly with IT and creative resources to execute on work.
- Understand the mechanics that make customers loyal in both an online and offline environment.
- Strong understanding of retail and brick and mortar from a product and marketing standpoint.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive approach to getting things done.
- Team player who can also function well independently.
- Ability to build relationships and work with a variety of co-workers across multiple teams to execute on work in an efficient manner.
- Flexibility - React and adjust positively to change and be open to new ideas.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Basic understanding of affiliate marketing and subscription-commerce space.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) experience and skills required.
- Experience with JIRA, Optimizely and Google Analytics is a plus.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.