Product Manager (Banking/Financial Services)
Project Management | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
Cognizant Softvision is looking for an exceptional Product Manager to work with our cross-functional teams and join our world-class community of talented experts. We are looking for an outstanding product manager with experience building an ecosystem of digital products across mobile, web and desktop from conception to delivery.
Core to this need are expertise in:
- You are preferably a Markets/Financial products expert or have a good foundation in finance with the curiosity to quickly pick up subject matter expertise on a specific product set.
- Minimum of 7 years of Product Management experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment and in collaboration with designers, engineers, vendors and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Experience developing web and mobile apps using modern frameworks and cloud technologies.
- You have a view on what it takes to build a scalable digital platform, shared components and services that can serve multiple distribution channels (mobile, web, desktop, API).
- You have experience in organizing, researching and analyzing client needs. You bridge the technical and business worlds, ensuring we are building the right products with a combination of vision, market/user/competitor research and usage metrics.
- Proven ability to execute in a fast paced and resource constrained environment.
- Proven ability to navigate a matrixed organization and the ability to influence peers by articulating the product offering and value to business partners.
- Executive presence - ability to influence senior leadership by building credibility to operate at C-level.
- Proven ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships with sales and other functional partners.
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively in teams and independently while developing meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- You are a structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50%-75% post Covid
- Lead discovery-driven planning to explore new possibilities for innovative product solutions.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within engineering, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Define the strategic direction and approach of business and user needs on client engagements, including product vision, measurable business results, roadmaps and critical success factors.
- Facilitate and perform reviews of the product to ensure key business needs are sufficiently met and that there is consistency in the design across the platform.
- Gather feedback that highlights key functionality/processes needed and provide recommendations for potential solutions.
- Work closely with Technical Leaders to understand how to develop the business case.
- Work closely with Business Analyst to create business and technical requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, and use cases.
- Work closely and collaborate with UI/UX design team to conceptualize requirements, turning high-level requirements into wireframes, prototypes, final designs, and assets.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.