Product Manager - Austin, TX
Design Thinking Guild | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Developing requirements that the development teams can be successful their builds
- 3+ years software development experience (preferably in with Java backend builds)
- Agile / Scum expertise
- Experience / success working with cross-located teams
- Jira expertise
- Requirements gathering and development
- Strong past success working with internal stakeholders and executives
- Strong Documenting / developing KPI's, MVP, Metrics, and User Testing fundamentals
- Ability to present product milestones, updates and roadmaps to stakeholders
- Develop statements of work (SOWs) for new projects/products
- Good at client facing interaction
- Bachelors Degree in relevant area
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Very strong on communication skills
- Self started
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. SoftVision LLC in an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.