Principal DevOps Engineer
Cloud & DevOps Guild | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Principal DevOps Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Expert level programming in at least one programming language.
- Provide technical leadership in the CI/CD domains using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, AWS, and Kubernetes
- Minimum 10 years experience as a software engineer or developer.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Linux distributions.
- Minimum 3 years experience on AWS developing, deploying or administering cloud applications.
- Minimum 2 years experience on container development, deployment and orchestration.
- Ability to work in a multicultural team spread across the globe (Bulgaria, France, Romania, Ireland, US, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
“At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.”