Client Development / Client Delivery | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Power BI Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 3 or more years experience as an SSRS Developer
- Ability to develop custom SSRS Reports, dashboards, and business analytics
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
Data Visualization Technique - Reports, Dashboards etc
Defining Measures and KPI’s
Semantic Layer in Power BI
DAX and Power Query Expertise
Power BI best practices
Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, Visual Studio, etc.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 5-10 years experience in PowerBI Development
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.