Part-Time Office Manager
Business Operations | Vancouver, Canada | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
Are you looking for a new environment to apply your administrative experience to? Have you considered joining a hugely successful technology company, featured in Forbes Magazine for our one-of-a-kind augmented reality? Would it be great for your career to gain exposure to top-tier clients like Lululemon, Starbucks, Reddit, Microsoft, Group-On and Estēe Lauder?
We are looking for an exceptional Office Manager to work part-time with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. This opening is a newly created position due to our office growing significantly.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing and distributing information within the office
- Assisting with administration through answering phones, maintaining files, electronic correspondence
- Completing human resources documents
- Ensuring all our office, kitchen, and bathroom supplies are kept in full stock
- Executive assistance to our GM and Directors, such as calendar management and travel
- Monitoring finances of accounts payable and billable
- "Martha Stuart-ing", spearheading interior decorating, such as plants, pictures, furniture, and the general layout of the office
- Planning events, such as birthday parties, our annual Christmas party, and philanthropic endeavours
- Ordering nourishment and refreshments for our office to keep us fuelled (especially for Fun Fridays!)
Office Manager Requirements:
- A minimum commitment of 20-30 hours/week
- Minimum of one year in an office manager, administrative, or executive assistance role
- Organizational capabilities, with experience using digital tools to keep yourself organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An energetic team-player, and willingness to learn
- An interest in technology - we'll teach you the rest!
As your role evolves, you will take on additional human resources, executive assistance, and client management responsibilities to ensure your career is progressing rapidly forward. There is the opportunity for this position to move into a full-time position, should that be of interest.
We are a thriving community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. Let's take this journey together.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.