Oracle BI Lead
Agile Transformation Guild | Las Vegas, NV | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Oracle BI Lead in Las Vegas, NV (must be onsite) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
This Lead will be responsible for technical leadership of Business Intelligence functions relating to Finance Oracle ERP solutions as well as related projects with the offshore team.
The Oracle ERP Business Intelligence Lead will collaborate with the IT & business leads, developers and enterprise infrastructure support teams to ensure appropriate delivery of technology solutions (Business Intelligence, performance tuning, data loading, exception processing and documentation) in accordance with business requirements and objectives.
The Lead will also ensure the Business Intelligence processes and platforms are positioned for compliance with IT policies and standards and agreed upon service levels.
This role will involve working closely with other IT teams to develop end to end Business Intelligence capabilities and collaborating with key customers (Finance, Procurement, Enterprise Analytics etc.) to ensure their needs are met
- Design, Implementation and Support of the Business Intelligence functions related to the Oracle Financial Cloud solution
- Provide end-to-end Business Intelligence support within the Financials Suite (GL, FA, AP, PA, Procurement etc.)
- Provide Business Intelligence related solutions/designs as well as implement them
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for Business Intelligence domains
- Collaborate with Process Leads to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deploy features
- Assist with solution estimation and team structure definition
- Liaise with onsite team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks
- Perform platform capacity planning and management
- Serve as an escalation point for production and/or platform issues
- Executing change control and promotions activities
- Establishes best practices and guidelines for usage of the Oracle ERP Business Intelligence platform
- Provide maintenance and support for the Oracle ERP suite of Business Intelligence products during deployment, upgrade and any changes to the Business Intelligence products
- Oversee, recommend and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance
- Conform to system architecture standards and practices and work with outsourced suppliers as required to keep up to date with enabling technologies
- Interface directly with various business units (front-line to Director level) and IT functional areas as it pertains to the Oracle ERP Business Intelligence
- Monitor the overall availability and performance of the Oracle ERP integrations and take corrective actions as necessary to ensure peak operational performance
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Ideally you will also have:
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree is a plus)
- 6+ years of experience in an Oracle ERP implementation
- Previous experience with design and development of the Finance Oracle ERP solution
- Oracle Business Intelligence expertise, preferably with Oracle ERP experience
- Ability to work with onsite and offshore teams
- Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks
- Ability to review technical documentation to verify compliance with client requirements and established architectural standards and guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills from team level to c-level executives
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.