.NET Software Developer
Enterprise Software Guild | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional .NET Software Developer to join our team in Vancouver. This role will be focused on making sure our work meets the highest level of quality. You will work closely with a talented team and are not afraid to iterate with strategy and constructive criticism. You are design-aware, follow latest trends and often improve upon solutions posted on StackOverflow. Here is a bit more about how this position impacts our organization and the experience/skills to do it:
What We Do
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects from low level IoT projects and blockchain to apps, websites and backend services for household names (Reddit, Lululemon, Shell Oil, just to name a few).
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
What We Provide
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technology and learn new things.
- Cozy office in downtown Vancouver with snacks, drinks and a communal spirit.
- Extended health benefits, personal development budget and flexible work schedule.
What We Expect of You
- Produce high quality code resulting from knowledge of the latest frameworks, code peer review, and automated unit test scripts
- NET Core/ASP.NET Web API app in AWS stack: Elastic Beanstalk/Elastic Container Service/Lambda
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices
- Familiar with AWS or Azure
- Experience with quality up-front initiatives such as CI/CD and TDD
- Work in Agile/Scrum teams
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts and software
- Willingness to buck trends and learn new ways to build software.
- Passion for developing scalable, well-designed software that improves people’s lives globally.
- Experience working hand-in-hand with Product teams to build the best features from inception through release.
- GIT/TFS knowledge preferred
Nice to Have:
- Elasticsearch with performance optimization experience (Azure/AWS)
- NoSQL/Document DB experience
- VisualStudio Database project experience
- Experience with AWS API Gateway + micro-service architecture
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.