.Net Lead/ Architect
Client Development / Client Delivery | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional .Net Architect/Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts in Atlanta, GA. Core to this need are expertise in:
Developing applications using Microsoft technologies such as .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Web applications using ASP.NET, and distributed applications using WCF, XML Web Services and Messaging system.
SQL proficient; handling complex, nested and recursive queries
Developing the application using MVC, Entity Data Model and RESTful and WCF services
- SQL Server 2012+
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- At least 2+ years of People Management experience
- At least 8+ years of experience in .NET Development
- Experience in designing secure applications on public clouds (especially Microsoft Azure)
- Azure Web Apps, Service Fabric, Azure SQL, Azure Functions, Serverless computing technologies
- Web Service Technologies: WCF, WebAPI, REST API
- JQuery, AJAX
- Async, Multi-Threaded, Concurrent, Multi-User development
- Unit Test/Integration Testing experience
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.