.Net Core Full Stack Architect
Enterprise .NET | Chicago, IL | Full Time
About Cognizant Softvision
Cognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands.
Cognizant Softvision has more than 5,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of global studios in 9 countries and five continents. Learn how Cognizant Softvision designs experiences and engineers outcomes that result in memorable interactions at www.cognizantsoftvision.com or follow us @WeAreSoftvision.
We are looking for an exceptional Principal Consultant (Application Architect) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Minimum 10+ yrs professional work experience with custom development in the .Net ecosystem
- 2+ years of experience designing application architecture solutions on .Net Core and Entity Framework Core
- 2+ years of experience deploying applications on AWS or Azure public cloud platforms
- Demonstrated experience architecting applications for a Domain Driven Design solution
- Familiarity with Message based application architecture
- Strong understanding of 12-factor application design principles
- Familiarity with Azure App Insights or AWS Lambda Serverless Functions
- 1+ years of professional experience deploying applications on a public cloud platform (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with persistence and NoSQL database systems such as SQL Server, Cosmos, Mongo, Dynamo, etc.
- Strong background in service and distributed development (e.g. REST, microservices, actor frameworks such as Orleans)
- Consulting skills reflecting team building, flexibility, and customer service
- Strong communication and presentation skills with consultative approach and highly adept at influencing without authority while providing advice/recommendations
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies and a passion for continuous education
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
- Must currently reside in the continental USA and be authorized to work for any employer
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- AWS or Azure Cloud Certification a big plus
- Container experience (Docker, Kubernetes, Artifactory)
- Experience deploying solutions leveraging Kafka or Azure Event Hub, Azure Service Bus, or Azure Functions
- DevOps experience in a mature CI/CD environment
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.