Enterprise Software Guild | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional .NET Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 10 years of .NET Development experience
- 2+ years of Architect level experience
- Strong experience with relational databases (Sybase, MS SQL, oracle)
- Knowledge on Azure, LDAP, AD
- Permission or access management tool experience (preferred)
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.