Big Data & Analytics Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional MongoDB Engineer/Administrator to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need is expertise in:
- 3+ years of experience in building MongoDB from scratch to a production environment
- Experience with MongoDB data modeling,
- Set up MongoDB replicate sets and shards
- Administrate MongoDB Ops Manager monitoring, backups and automation.
- Install, deploy and manage MongoDB on physical and virtual machines.
- Create, configure and monitor large-scale, secure, MongoDB shard clusters.
- Automate routine tasks with scripts and open-source tools.
- Provide MongoDB technical support to the development team, as well as data modeling, design review, code review, etc. for related business modules.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.