Mobile Tech Lead
Mobile Guild | Atlanta, GA | Full Time and Contract
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Mobile Tech Leads to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
Providing technical leadership to the development team and also be hands on all modern IOS, Android – Google framework
Being an evangelist and strong communicator of the architectural blueprints.
Being responsive and decisive on adjusting product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technologies evolve.
Work with the development team to translate the software architecture into design.
Developing flagship mobile applications for external use
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7-10 years experience in Mobile and software development
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.