MDM Engineer -Remote
Infrastructure | Vancouver, Canada | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
The Mobile Device Management Engineer - Remote will demonstrate extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment, emphasizing leading of teams involved in full life-cycle software and/or multi-discipline development, including the following areas:
- Design IT Mobility solutions based on business requirements that complements existing and future services.
- Enterprise architecture technologies and concepts: frameworks, collaboration & business strategies
- Design Intune Platform and share Best Practices
- Contribute to the maintenance of the Infrastructure Services Roadmap that defines infrastructure plan.
- Assist with the specification and design of infrastructure systems, determining the solution appropriate architecture and design deliverables to be produced
- Responsible for providing analysis, requirements definition, architecture, design, validation, implementation, problem identification, and resolution.
- Developing Enterprise Mobility strategies for MS Intune, best practices, mobile devices, platforms, Governance, frameworks, roll-out and support
- Experience accessing, architecting, designing, implementing & Supporting Intune MDM/MAM and end user computing management solution, with mobility devices, smart phones
- Develop Intune strategy and roadmap for tablets, mobile devices and rollout of MDM and Enterprise Applications and future mobility solutions roadmap based on current and future capabilities and business needs
- Design and develop Intune application compliance strategy
- Define the technical aspects of the Intune mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected for adoption.
- Migration of devices to Intune Platform
- Creation of Mobility Policies based on Organization Needs
- Able to work effectively under deadlines in a changing environment
- Making mobile apps available via Company Portal
- Documenting the complete solution
- Developing user materials for new and existing users
- Developing support materials for teams that will support the solution
- 4-5 years of experience as a MDM Engineer
- 2+ years of experience with MS Intune Platform is needed
- Good communication skills
- 100% remote
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.