Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Specialist to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Partner with the Head of Marketing and Communication to define, validate, and introduce new offerings into our market.
- Work closely with sales teams to support their client-centered messaging (ABM).
- Produce sales enablement material that elevates our brand and capabilities.
- Work directly with leadership teams (up to the CEO) to understand vision, define hard deliverables, and execute GTM strategies.
- Support metrics reporting and monitor marketing team KPIs for impact on business.
- Support the end to end production of marketing initiatives including webinars, email campaigns, ad campaigns (in partnership with Director), newsletters, audio & video content, and more.
- Support our Head of Content periodically to produce or manage production of high impact thought leadership.
- Fully understand our space and strive to continually learn. Understanding tech trends and customer needs is key to our success.
- Native english speaker or completely bilingual
- Excellent writing skills with work examples preferred
- Strong Experience with Excel & Excel formulas
- 2+ years in a marketing role required. Agency work and/or B2B experience preferred
- Extraordinary project management capabilities with examples of past success
- Interest in both strategic thinking and execution of projects. This is a very hands-on role that will challenge you regularly
- Light experience or understanding of trends preferred in SEO, SEM, Display Campaigns, Email Campaigns, Influencer Marketing, Partnership Marketing, Growth Hacking, Sales Enablement, PR -- Certifications highly valued
- Examples of past history in marketing campaign metric (KPI) reporting preferred
- Highly organized and dependable
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of working across languages and cultures preferred
- Ability to collaborate and work under pressure in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- WordPress experience (plus) or other CMS
- Experience with marketing automation platforms preferred (Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar metrics tracking preferred
- College Degree required
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 3+ years experience in Marketing role
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.