Lead UX Designer
Design and UX Guild | Houston, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We create impactful and custom digital experiences that connect brands with consumers in relevant and memorable interactions. We partner in the digital strategy, design and execution transforming the world’s leading global businesses.
Our digital studios are worldwide, yet we are one collaborative global team who recognize the demand for all software and technology products to engage users through compelling design.
Our people, are 'full stack’ hustler’s - digital citizens connected to the world of design and technology with stand out skills and business savvy - but most importantly, who like to get their hands dirty experimenting and learning.
We operate across many sectors, but specialize in retail and financial services, healthcare.
We’re looking for a Service Designer with the ability to tackle a complex problem area in terms of people, industry and scenario. Candidates should be able to plan, manage and execute a course of work, be highly independent, confident in their abilities and flexible enough to adapt to a fluid project landscape.
Any experience in the oil & gas, data-analytics and aviation areas would be desirable but not mandatory.
To investigate and identify distinct scenarios and opportunities to compile key use cases
• Understand people involved in the subject area; compile stakeholder maps/ service ecosystems and personas/archetypes
• Exploration into current processes; As-Is Service/Experience Mapping
• Design and run collaborative and co-design workshops with internal teams to define opportunities and idea generation
• Facilitate challenger workshops to refine concepts and propositions
• Create ideal experience journeys for key stakeholders and key use-cases; User journeys, user flows, measurement framework
• Detailing holistic service functionality - Service Blueprints, Service backlogs
• Communicate work visually/diagrammatically as well as through the written word (Adobe Creative Suite experience expected)
• Consider the wider business case
• Appreciate the impact of incremental and disruptive ideas/innovation on ways of working and the greater business
• Have an understanding of the impact of service solutions on technology build
World class UX / interface design
Strong proof of concept, rapid prototyping, storyboarding and technical skills.
Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
Excellent presentation skills.
Ability to quickly turn around detailed wireframes and mock-ups in an iterative environment.
Proficiency in Adobe CS, Axure, etc.
Working closely with: UX researcher, Strategist, Digital Designer, Head of Design & Innovation, Product Manager,
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.