Lead QA Automation Engineer
Quality Engineering Guild | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Lead QA Automation Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Work with developers and stakeholders to thoroughly understand business or technical requirements
- Coordinate with project teams on timing and priority of QA testing needs
- Develop test cases and plans for feature testing
- Build, maintain and enhance automation artifacts
- Understand and implement automated testing scenarios using Selenium and C#
- Perform manual and automated testing leveraging Selenium, Rest Assured, GIT and TFS
- Identify appropriate test coverage targets and develop implementation plans
- Conduct test coverage audits
- Train and mentor less senior team members in test automation
- Identify and track bugs, regression issues, and enhancement requests
- Keep track of and report on testing progress and results
- Understand deployment strategy and testing environments
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years experience in developing automation tests for enterprise level, customer facing applications
- Strong design and coding skills to implement test automation infrastructure, frameworks and actual tests to validate complex software.
- Experience working within an agile development methodology
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC and QA’s role within
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both oral and written.
Ideally you will also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent (Master's degree highly desirable)
- 5+ years software development experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft TFS
- Prior experience building a test automation practice
- Prior experience working in consultancy
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it. At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party agency candidates please