Lead Node.js Developer - Remote
Full Stack Web | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Lead Node.js Developer - Remote to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Create a Windows native, Electron.js based video streaming application
- Create all client-side installer logic, definition and maintenance of the central cache, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- integrating the front-end elements
- Integration of web components with Electron.js system-level API's
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong experience Node.JS and frameworks available for it such as Express
- Understanding asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Previous experience with front-end frameworks like React, Vue and Angular
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Electron.js experience a plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.