Lead Java Engineer (EJB3/Spring/Hibernate)
Full Stack Web Guild | North Atlanta, GA | Full Time and Contract
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Lead Java Engineer (EJB/Spring/Hibernate) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Java development at scale (millions of users each day)
- Strong problem-solving and designing solutions to complex problems using scalable algorithms
- Understand architectural issues, and factors them into decisions and recommendations
- Provide technical leadership in their area of specialization
- Provide input into project estimates
- Systems integration of one or more technical platforms
- Developing plans that anticipate and proactively address roadblocks and obstacles
- Running design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs, and offering and incorporating ideas
- Conduct and provide work estimates for team
- Manage outside resources necessary to complete the project
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 8-10 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years Java development experience at scale
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks, and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC in an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.