Lead Front End Developer
Full Stack Web Guild | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Lead Front End Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in San Francisco, CA. This candidate must have hands-on experience in application development and maintenance, technology strategy and have the ability to bring innovative yet practical ideas to the organization and the ability to communicate ideas to all levels for support, adoption and implementation. Candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to apply core development principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications. Core to this need are:
- Be able to lead projects, allocate and manage resources and manage the work of junior team members and vendor resources
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Experience with secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) and Agile methodologies
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
Ideally, you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
- Experience with React JS or Node JS
- Experience with Git or Github
- Experience with Clean Coding concepts
- Knowledge with Test Driven Development (TDD)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S.A. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.