Enterprise Software Guild | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Lead/Architect to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 13 + years of applied experience
- Strong experience in designing solutions include Azure cloud-native solution
- Good communication skill is a key to the success in the role
- Hands on software development
- Experience in technical design development and review, with the ability to provide insight, guidance, and review at all levels from architecture to design and code.
- Experience in development using Microsoft .NET platform, and responsive UI technologies like React
- Experience with MS SQL and/or MongoDB databases
- Experience managing cross-functional disciplines of development, test, and operational roles preferred
- Exposure to project management principles and methodology preferred
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
Nice to have:
- Azure Cloud Certified
- Pivotal Certified
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.