Lead Android Developer
Mobile Guild | Newark, NJ | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Lead Android Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 5+ years of experience with Android native applications
- Experience with Java/Android SDK
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release
- Lead both IOS And Android offshore teams
- Experience in building client-server applications (HTTP/S, REST web-services, async programming)
- Good knowledge of design patterns, UML, mobile architectures and engineering practices
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Source control management, release management
- Excellent communication skills
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party agency candidates please.