L1/L2 Support Engineer
Full Stack Web Guild | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional L1/L2 Support Engineer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in London, UK.
Core to this need:
- Provide Level 1/2 Application Support
- 3-5+ years of Application Support experience; Java-based application
- Strong experience with Linux System, Java and SQL Query
- Troubleshooting software application issues including analyze issues, debug the code and conduct root cause analysis.
- Run queries to look for inconsistencies in the databases.
- Work with various business units
Ideally, you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
- Payments domain knowledge
- Experience with Linux System, Java and SQL Query
- Experience in finance and financial applications
- Experience with job scheduling tools and Scripting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great problem-solving ability.
- Experience in finance and financial applications is a plus
- Experience with job scheduling tools and Scripting is a plus
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Relocation assistance is available within the U.K. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.