Full Stack Web Guild | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
What We Do
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects from low level IoT projects and blockchain to apps, websites and backend services for household names (Reddit, Lululemon, Shell Oil, just to name a few).
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
What We Provide
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technology and learn new things.
- Cozy office in downtown Vancouver with snacks, drinks and a communal spirit.
- Extended health benefits, personal development budget and flexible work schedule.
What We Expect of You
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of React, Angular, and/or ReactJS
- UI Frameworks/CSS Styling: Bootstrap 3.0+, Angular UI directives for Bootstrap, JQuery UI
- Interest and experience working with new open-source technologies
- Solid understanding of the software development process and experience working on agile teams.
Nice to Have:
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Any experience with Azure IoT Hub + any IoT projects *heavily* valued
- Working knowledge of prototyping tools (Sketch, Axure, InVision or Adobe XD)
- Experience or strong interest in working with new Azure and/or AWS tools such as IoT Hub and Redshift (among others)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.