Java Tech Lead to relocate to London
Web Application | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Explore Softvision's opportunities in London
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for a Senior Java Architect with a European passport, to relocate to London for a Team Lead position at one of our clients in the Finance industry.
As a technical lead besides excellent technical knowledge, you will need to be able to communicate flawlessly, and to coordinate a group of engineers.
Basic Qualifications for BackEnd Developer
• 7-10 years of Java experience;
• Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders;
• Experience integrating with Restful webservices;
• Comfort with Agile Operating Models.
• Experience with messaging frameworks, Business Process Modeling and Relational / Non-Relational Databases e.g. Kafka, Signavio, Drools, MongoDB;
• Experience in Web Development and Frameworks;
• Experience integrating with vendor applications;
• Experience in finance and financial application development;
• Comfort operating in a matrix environment.
If you are interested, please contact us!