Java/Springboot AWS Architect
Magenic Studios | Chicago, IL | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Java/Springboot AWS Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 10+ years of experience with Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Swing, JUnit, JGroups, Web Services (REST/SOAP), JavaFX/HTML5, JQuery
- 3+ years of experience with Spring framework
- 2+ years of experience developing microservices
- 2+ years of experience with public cloud vendor offerings AWS required, any experience with OpenShift in addition is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a technical leadership capacity directing the work of Engineers
- Previous experience on application modernization projects, breaking a monolith into microservices highly preferred
- Proven track record of architecting and implementing enterprise solutions using current best-practice patterns and methodologies
- A strong curiosity about our clients’ business needs, coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge
- Previous experience performing development in an Agile environment, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) preferred
- Consulting skills including team building, flexibility, and customer service
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, design, implementation, and development process.
- Must currently reside in the continental USA and be eligible to work for any employer (no work authorization requirements)
Ideally you will also have:
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.