Java Engineer- (Relocation to NYC)
Enterprise Software Guild | Boston, MA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Java Engineer (Relocation to NYC) to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need is expertise in:
- 2 + years of relevant professional experience using a modern programming language (preferably Java, or Python or Scala)
- Experience working with US and International wire payment/transfer systems including, ACH, SWIFT, CHAPS, SEPA, etc.
- Experience leveraging test driven development technics
- Comfort with Agile operating models
- Team oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, self-directed and self-motivated
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Ability to permanently relocate to New York City
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with AWS
- In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with an understanding of various phases such as requirements, analysis/design, and development.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.