Java Developer(Mulesoft API)
Client Development / Client Delivery | Dallas, TX | Full Time and Contract
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Java Developer ( Mulesoft API) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are :
- 3-5 years of experience in developing Java RESTful services and working with related Mule Soft API technologies (JSON, Swagger/RAML, JWT, XML, WSDL)
- Strong understanding of API Management concepts & fundamentals.
- Experience with APIM platforms such as MuleSoft Anypoint or Apigee.
- Solid understanding of relevant authentication & authorization standards, such as SAML, OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
- Basic understanding of HTTP(S) spec concepts like status codes, request methods, request caching
- Experience developing software using an Agile methodology
- Mule Soft Certification is a plus
- MCD - Integration and API Associate, MCD - Design and API Associate
- Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, and excellent communication & presentation skills
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.