Java Developer (J2EE/Web Services/Spring)
Full Stack Web Guild | North Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Java Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Java Application Stack - Core Java/J2EE/EJB/RESTful WebServices
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Working Oracle or a similar database, with very strong SQL skills
- Multiple application frameworks and tools such as Hibernate/Spring/UML
- Creation of reusable libraries
- MicroServices and Domain Driven Models.
- Ability to troubleshoot/finetune Application/JVM Performance.
It's a plus (not required) if you have:
- Experience working with JBoss
- Experience working with Hadoop/Storm/Spark
- Experience working with JS technologies like NodeJS, Angular, etc
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 5+ years experience developing in Java/J2EE
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks, and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.