Enterprise Software Guild | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Java Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in Dallas/Richardson, TX. Core to this need are:
- Java 8 experience is mandatory
- 2 to 4 years of Java experience
- Microservices experience is mandatory
- Experience integrating with Restful webservices
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with Agile Operating Models
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
Nice to have:
- Experience with messaging frameworks, Business Process Modeling and Relational / Non-Relational Databases e.g. Kafka, Signavio, Drools, MongoDB
- Experience in Web Development and Frameworks
- Experience integrating with vendor applications
- Experience in finance and financial application development
- Comfortable operating in a matrix environment
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the US. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.