Full Stack Web Guild | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Java Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in Raleigh, NC. Core to this need are:
- 2-4+ years of core Java experience; Back End development
- Spring Boot
- RESTful Service development
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts and good to have experience on SQL, PL/SQL procedures
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
- Comfort with agile operating models
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Scrum framework
Ideally, you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
- MQ Series
- Experience with WebSphere
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech is highly preferred
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the U.S. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.