Enterprise Software Guild | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this, we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Java Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in New York, NY. Core to this need are:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
- Collaborate with global cross functional team in building customer-centric software products
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide deadline estimates for implementing new features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software runbooks
- Establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders
- Must be passionate about technology and engineering
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- Ability to leverage technology to deliver business value
- Must be independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience using Java as programming language B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Cloud development experience
- Experience leveraging test driven development techniques
- Experience with SQL databases
- Comfort with Agile operating models
- Team oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, self-directed and self-motivated
- Experience with RESTful micro service architecture
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Kafka or messaging system
- Experience with relational (Oracle) and non-relational databases (MongoDB, Hadoop, etc)
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with understanding of various phases such as requirements, analysis/design and development.
- Experience with sanctions screening vendor products or implementations
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available within the US. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates, please.