Full Stack Web Guild | Dallas, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Java Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 7-10 years of core Java experience; BackEnd development
- Experience to design and architect complex solutions on top of a Kafka platform
- Experience with Apache Kafka or other similar technologies (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- Experience with service oriented architecture, microservices architecture and building RESTful APIs
- Experience with big data and high volume and high throughput data processing solutions
- Experience with Docker and other relevant technologies (Apache Tomcat, jBoss, Jetty)
- Experience with Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- Experience with platforms such as Confluent Enterprise (Apache Kafka highly preferred)
- Experience with streaming visualization platforms (real-time and BI analytics) such as Arcadia Enterprise Data
- Excellent communication skills (spoken/written) and the ability to work cross-functionally with other groups and collaborate effectively
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.