Client Development / Client Delivery | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional IT Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Setting up accounts for company employees with passwords and permissions.
- Installing antivirus protection. Previous experience with a business level antivirus application is a must.
- Installing mobile device management tools on company endpoints.
- Install and configure IT systems. Install new hardware and software on laptops and desktops.
- Strong skill on MacOS and Window operating systems.
- Medium skills level on networking protocols and network devices.
- Good understanding on computer hardware.
- Oversee the maintenance, repair or replacement of computer units or other technological components.
- Troubleshoot/analyze computer systems to identify and eliminate performance bugs and hardware malfunction.
- Design and implement processes for ensuring efficient IT operations in an organization.
- Ensure the security of the organization’s IT by performing backups and updating security protocol.
- Oversee the training of junior IT engineers and other IT staff to improve job skills and work efficiency.
- Conduct inspections to ensure IT systems and equipment are operational.
- Provide advice and recommendations to management on processes and techniques required for improved work operations.
- Medium experience with an IT support ticketing tool.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience as and IT Engineer role or similar.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 7+ years experience in ITEngineer role
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.