Mobile Guild | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development life-cycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional IOS Developer to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile development
- Good technical expertise: Objective-C, Swift (and interoperability), UIKit, Git, unit testing, RESTful APIs
- Responsible for specifying, planning, reporting, designing and coding for assigned tasks
- Able to understand in detail a project and the business behind an application
- Able to give estimates for new features based on minimal requirements/specifications
- Able to identify risks/issues with a technical solution for a feature and work with technical lead to overcome them
- Proactive, able to drive communication in order to deliver good sense of ownership
- Solid understanding and experience with architectural design patterns
- Good level of speaking/writing skills
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run, and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.