Mobile Guild | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional iOS Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 5+ years of overall experience and minimum 4-5 years of progressive iOS hands on development experience (Cocoa, Objective C, Swift, iPhone SDK).
- Strong knowledge of design and architecture patterns and agile scrum methodologies.
- Self-starters and should be able to provide creative solutions. Developer will have to build SDKs, perform unit, ui and snapshot test of the iOS applications and related documentations, support SDK integration with Clients. Knowledge on third party library, building Library and framework as a reusable component and Apple Push notification.
- Understands best practices of iOS app design and supporting iPhone and iPad layouts via Storyboards, xib, size class. Capable of designing new features by applying the appropriate Design Patterns, and Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Familiar with JSON/XML based web service and calling RESTFul services from iOS and Familiarity with Web API
- Experience in integrating with tracking iOS applications using analytics, OAuth standards and implementations, knowledge on continuous integration process like Jenkins.
- Experience with version control in a team environment, a strong knowledge of GIT is required.
- Experience in generating and managing enterprise and development certificates and deployments to App store.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 5+ years experience in ioS development
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.