Inside Sales (Contract-to-Hire)
Client Development / Client Delivery | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Inside Sales Representative for contract-to-hire, to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
This role would be part of the Marketing and Pre-Sales teams at Softvision. He/she will play a key part of marketing and demand generation programs designed to identify and grow new clients, accelerate the lead funnel and support the sales team’s efforts.
- Work with content and outbound campaigns teams to take engaged contacts and turn them into real meetings
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and be able to talk to Softvision’s solution sets for different technologies
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM (Sugar or similar)
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Hubspot a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a dynamic sales cycle environment. This person should have the ability to understand Softvision’s business and value proposition and have the confidence to connect with potential clients and generate conversations and meetings.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Relocation assistance is available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.