Human Resources | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Immigration Specialist to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. The Immigration Specialist will partner with the paralegal and Immigration Team on all aspects of case preparation. Must have good organizational skills. Should be personable and comfortable interacting with employees and business leaders.
- Will manage and coordinate all aspects of business immigration practice for global software development company.
- Manage employees' immigration matters including nonimmigrant visa filings (H-1B, L-1, TN, etc.) and Immigrant visa processing including PERM and I-140 filings.
- Provide strategic guidance and support to business leaders on compliance issues.
- Experience w/high volume practice preferred.
- Frequent (daily) client contact with a wide variety of internal clients from all over the world.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, JD with admission to bar and at least two years of business immigration experience
- Outstanding client service
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to execute through to completion
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize competing demands to meet various deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interact and collaborate with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and positive attitude
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Self-motivated to produce quality, consistent work
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to quickly get up to speed and master new applications and software is critical
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.