Human Resources | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
Reporting and working closely with the CFO and CEO, you will build an environment for people and culture to thrive, navigate the complex issues of a rapidly dynamic and transforming company, and collaborate with leaders to create roadmaps to unleash people’s potential and for growth. The ideal candidate is comfortable with working on both the tactical and strategic and able to manage and thrive within ambiguity and highly dynamic environment.
This is not a role for the faint of heart, but for the right individual the opportunity is compelling. We are looking for a high-skilled, passionate person to help us do something daring, difficult, and incredibly rewarding!
We are looking for an exceptional Human Resources Professional to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
Ideally you will also have:
- 10-15+ years’ experience in the field of human resources is required.
- Proven success as an HR leader developing HR infrastructure
- Must have a strong HR generalist background across all disciplines including performance management, compensation and recognition, benefits, organizational design, employee relations, employment law, and HR compliance.
- Have the ability to think strategically, analytically, creatively, and be innovative, yet practical. Ability to ‘think on their feet’ and influence at the highest level
- Robust problem-solving skills; excellent decision making/analytical skills; relies on extensive experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive programs independently and prioritize as required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design and implement HR policies and programs in alignment with the Company’s mission and values. Ensure company compliance with City, State and Federal laws.
- Advise and coach supervisors in making decisions aligned with Softvision’s mission, vision, values, and business objectives which is complimented and reinforced with the alignment of the reward and recognition strategies
- Serve as a point of escalation for all performance issues or employee grievances.
- Implement and utilize HR metrics to measure performance.
- Recommend and implement HR systems to ensure they are scalable for continued growth and complexity.
- Lead team building strategy and execution (recognition systems, all-staff team building, milestone celebrations, etc.).
- Balance strategic responsibilities with day- to-day tactical responsibilities.
- Be a champion for the people and culture of Softvision and be ready to scale as our business grows.
License & Certification: None; SPHR desired; Bilingual a huge plus! Familiarity and knowledge of the Austin market is ideal.
Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.