Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer to work with our Global Communications and Marketing teams, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are:
- Produce the design and production for websites, presentation decks, print assets, social media graphics and event materials
- Manage assets and produce digital design work
- Own and maintain brand guidelines
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across Softvision
- Support Communications and Marketing
Ideally you will also be/have:
- College Degree
- At least 2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (CS)
- Strong layout skills
- Proficient in designing digital invitations, landing pages, marketing materials (Flyers, Banners, Signage, Presentations, Infographics, Editorial content)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, Google Docs and various creative tools
- A self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- Video animation experience
- Proficient in implementing designs in Mailchimp and Hubspot.
This Graphic Designer will have an eye for design, a strong proficiency with language, works well in a team, and gets excited about design.
We’ve had tremendous success in developing innovative digital products for global brands and we are looking for the right candidates to join our family. Our clients include US Fortune 500 companies and some of the hottest startups in the Silicon Valley. Come join our Austin Studio!
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.