Client Development / Client Delivery | New York, NY | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Fullstack Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Java - 5-6 years of experience minimum
- Angular JS - 2-3 years of experience minimum
- Experience building software in Java using Spring, Rest Services
- Experience in the related technologies like CSS, HTML
- Able to prototype and design new capabilities
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Create unit tests for both existing and new code to ensure stability
- Agile - Must be worked in agile methodologies in recent experiences and is comfortable with pulling and working backlogs.
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 5+ years experience in a working Java Fullstack role
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.