Full Stack React/Node Engineer
Web Application | Vancouver, Canada | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for a seasoned Full Stack Developer to join our team in Vancouver. This role will be focused on making sure our work meets the highest level of quality. You will work closely with a talented team and are not afraid to iterate with strategy and constructive criticism. You are comfortable with React components as you are building the Node.js express APIs to serve them data. You are design-aware, understanding that all layers in the stack will deliver the full user experience. Here is a bit more about how this position impacts our organization and the experience/skills to do it:
What We Do
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects from low level IoT projects and blockchain to apps, websites and backend services for household names (Nestlé, Lululemon, Shell Oil, just to name a few).
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
What We Provide
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technology and learn new things.
- Cozy office in downtown Vancouver with snacks, drinks and a communal spirit.
- Extended health benefits, personal development budget and flexible work schedule.
What We Expect Of You
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience in Node.js development
- Comfortable integrating with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- You also might have experience deploying and running services with AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- If one of the following is also in your toolbox, it’s definitely a plus: Python, Django, Kafka, Android iOS, React Native
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
You must be legally authorized to work in Canada without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.