Full Stack .Net/React Lead Consultant
Magenic Studios | Chicago, IL | Full Time
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Lead Consultant to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Minimum 10+ yrs professional work experience with custom development in the .Net ecosystem
- 1+ years of .Net Core and Entity Framework Core
- Significant experience in front-end development with ReactJS
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of 5+ software engineers
- Strong understanding of 12-factor application design principles
- 1+ years of professional experience deploying applications on the Azure cloud platform
- Experience with persistence and database systems such as SQL Server, Cosmos, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong background in service and distributed development (e.g. REST, microservices, actor frameworks such as Orleans)
- Solid analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills
- Consulting skills reflecting team building, flexibility, and customer service
- Strong communication and presentation skills with consultative approach and highly adept at influencing without authority while providing advice/recommendations
- Must currently reside in the continental USA and be authorized to work for any employer
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 1+ years experience in React State Management tools (Redux, MobX)
- Azure Cloud Certification a big plus
- Container experience (Docker, Kubernetes, Artifactory)
- Angular, Node, or Vue experience
- Experience deploying solutions leveraging Kafka or Azure Event Hub, Azure Service Bus, or Azure Functions
- Azure DevOps experience in a mature CI/CD environment
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.